Monday 10 August 2009

FA Cup week

So it's finally arrived and this week sees the first round of the FA Cup 2009/10.


I'm looking forward to an exciting game as Runcorn Linnets play AFC Emley in the Extra Preliminary Round of the FA Cup at Wincham Park, Northwich.

I'm ready and waiting for the kick-off at 3pm and hoping for a home victory to give the Linnets a boost for the new season.

While Wembley may seem a log way off, over nine months in fact, it's a good chance for the players of both Runcorn and Emley to make a showcase for themselves and their club in the world's best cup competition.

I'll be arriving early for the game and hoping everyone can dig deep into their pockets and help me reach my total for Cancer Research UK.

To donate either meet me at Wincham Park, Northwich on Saturday or go to www.justgiving.com/richard-knowles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment