Wednesday 26 August 2009

ALL GO FOR BAMBER BRIDGE

Many thanks to Danny at Bamber Bridge FC for approving my attendance and collections for Cancer Research UK this Saturday at the FA Cup Preliminary Round between Bamber Bridge and Runcorn Linnets.

Kick-off is at 3pm and it would be great to many of the people I met at Runcorn and also meet new friends at Bamber Bridge.

For directions click here.

With interest about this campaign continuing to gather pace I'm hoping the publicity will help life the money raised for Cancer Research UK.

Thank you to all those who've donated so far and to anyone intending to donate further in to the campaign.

I'm hoping to have two people helping me collect on Saturday, including my brother Robert, who helped come up with this idea of raising money.

If you can't make it on Saturday and would still like to donate please go to www.justgiving.co.uk/richard-knowles

Finally the next round will take the Runcorn2Wembley fundraising bandwagon to either Maine Road FC or Ramsbottom United FC, who play on Saturday.

If anyone from either of those clubs reads this could you contact me so I can arrange mt attendance at the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment