Friday 17 July 2009

Kit fitting

OK, so the kit from Cancer Research UK has come through and I've been trying everything on for size.

I've also been putting together the stickers, bucket and the other paraphernalia ready for the big kick-off.

Pictures of me will be done over the weekend and put on with my next post.

It's hard to believe we're in the middle of the summer with all this dismal weather about, but the Golf Open, Ashes series and rife football transfer speculation, it most defineitlye is!

Three weeks until the Football League season starts and four weeks until the Premiership and FA Cup.

Why not avoid the expensive Premiership ground and come along to see the non-league teams battle it out in the FA Cup; in fact come along to watch Runcorn Linnets play AFC Emley and help out with my collection at the same time.

For ease of use just click here to donate www.justgiving.com/richard-knowles

No comments:

Post a Comment