Friday 14 August 2009

ONE MORE DAY TO GO

The summer weather may have been and gone in one weekend in June, but football is now back up and running.

All leagues but the Premiership started last weekend and now this weekend a double-header of Premiership and FA Cup action is getting football fans across the country excited.

While Premiership and Championship teams won't be thinking about the FA Cup until January next year, hundreds of smaller clubs are just 24 hours away from their first taste of FA Cup football this season.

I'll be at Wincham Park, Northwich for the Extra Preliminary round cheering on Runcorn Linnets as they face AFC Emley for the right to play Bamber Bridge away on the next round.

I'm hoping to build up a following along the way and anyone interested in joining me for one or more games can either twitter me (richthemaster) or comment on my blog.

To donate either see me at the game(s) or go online to www.justgiving.co.uk/richard-knowles

Up the
Linnets!

No comments:

Post a Comment