Friday 21 August 2009

A SATURDAY OFF

As more coverage and another invitation to a radio show come in, I'm looking forward to recovering after a hectic week. I'll just stick to going mountain biking in north Wales with my neighbours Jonny and Neil.

The Chester Chronicle have featured the campaign after Saturday's game at Runcorn Linnets and Halton Community Radio's Michael Scowcroft has invited me to be a guest on the Sunday Sports Show on 30th August.
Unfortunately I've had to decline the offer as I'm already committed to a rowing regatta in Ross-on-Wye to support my partner Sarah. I hope the chance to be a guest on a future show will happen.

A big thank you to everyone who has followed the blog and more importantly those who've donated to the campaign.

Thank you also to my friends and family who have supported me so far and also offered help for future games to collect from the ever growing crowds expected at games.

Cancer Research UK are kindly sending me more t-shirts, buckets and information materials to help with the collections.

I've also had help from my colleagues at work. So a big thank you to everyone at Connect PR and Connect Group.

As I always say donations are welcome at www.justgiving.co.uk/richard-knowles

Good luck to Runcorn Linnets this weekend in their game at Nelson and also Everton as they face a tricky trip to nearby Turf Moor.

No comments:

Post a Comment