Wednesday 2 September 2009

MORE COVERAGE

So as the donations for the FA Cup fundraising campaign for Cancer Research UK tops £400 the media coverage continues to come flow.

National coverage has so far been limited to the Daily Sport, but I hope this will change as the campaign gains momentum.

The latest piece came in the Runcorn Herald & Post, which I thank Bucko for bringing with him to the game on Saturday.
Don't forget to tune in to the afternoon sports show on Halton Community Radio on Sunday 13th September when I'll be giving the latest on the campaign and where the journey will take me next.
The next game is at Maine Road as they take on Runcorn Linnets' conquerors Bamber Bridge.
I'm still waiting to hear back from Maine Road to confirm my attendance but hope to do so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment