Tuesday 7 July 2009

From the beginning

The planning

After four years of planning I'm finally getting round to following the FA Cup from the first round to the final - all in the name of charity (Cancer Research UK). By the first round I mean the Extra Preliminary Round, which involves 406 teams battling to get on the 'Road to Wembley'.


Without replays there is scheduled to be 14 games so there could be lots of travelling. I'll be paying my entry to each ground and hope to raise money by shaking my bucket in the crowd, before, during and after the game.

I'll be detailing my journey through this blog and twittering (richthemaster) my thoughts and plans. Anyone who wants to join me at one or more match please let me know.


To donate either give me the money direct, come to one of the games (details to follow) or go to www.justgiving.com/richard-knowles

No comments:

Post a Comment