Wednesday 8 July 2009

The game

OK, I've picked the game to start my 10-month FA Cup fundraising campaign.

As luck would have it the team is the nearest team to my home in Frodsham.

I'll be following Runcorn Linnets FC as they take on AFC Emley on Sat 15 Aug at Wincham Park in the Extra Preliminary Round. Kick of is 3:00pm

For directions please click here


I'm now in contact with the charity (Cancer Research UK) about obtaining the correct equipment so I look like I'm officially collecting money. T-shirt and bucket arriving in the post next week.

The local council need to confirm if I need a licence to collect money outside the ground and I'm waiting for a reply to my request from Runcorn Linnets FC.

All donations welcome at www.justgiving.com/richard-knowles


No comments:

Post a Comment