Sunday 12 July 2009

Game on

The positive news continues for this fundraising campaign as the Board of Runcorn Linnets FC has approved my collecting in the ground, before, during and after the FA Cup Extra Preliminary Round game against AFC Emley.

The game is planned for Saturday August 15th at 3pm although this is subject to confirmation. I'll confirm kick-off time on this blog, on my twitter (richthemaster) and it'll also be on the Linnets' website -
click here

I'm picking up my fundraising kit from
Cancer Research UK next week and will upload pictures to this blog once I have it.

I'm aiming to raise £5,000 from this campaign but will not limit it to that. To donate please go to
here

Everything is now in place for the start of this campaign, just waiting for August 15th and we'll be away.

Keep tuned for more this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment